Obstetrics. Rural. Remote.
Post-Partum Hemorrhage in a rural northern community, limited resources.
Goals and Objectives
- To practice managing a critical obstetrical patient in a rural setting utilizing Real-Time Virtual Support (RTVS) resources.
Objectives (Medical and CRM)
- Practice the management of PPH in a rural setting with limited resources.
- Build relationships between RTVS pathways, particularly RUDI and MABEL.
- Build relationships between RTVS and Nursing stations/rural/remote communities.
- Improve telemedicine and SIM tele-facilitation skills of healthcare providers providing virtual care.
- Consider logistical challenges in transferring patients from remote northern communities.
Learn more about Real-Time Virtual Support (RTVS) Pathways in BC.
Add public comment…