Below are the Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) resources currently available of the EM Network Website. Are we missing something? Comment below with your suggestions!
31 Vetted Procedural Videos
Real-Time Virtual Support
Real-Time Virtual Support (RTVS) provides on-demand consultation to support patient care. The (RTVS) pathways are available to emergency care providers in rural, remote, and First Nations communities. They offer help and support with a patient, including use of ultrasound to support patient care.
- Intelligent Network for Point-of-Care Ultrasound (IN PoCUS)
IN PoCUS is an initiative to train rural healthcare providers in PoCUS skills and equip them with a wi-fi enabled handheld ultrasound probe. In addition to building local imaging capacity in rural BC, the project aims to build an anonymized database of ultrasound images for provincial reference.
- BCPoCUS – BC Point of Care Ultrasound
Your go-to resource for point-of-care ultrasound rapid summaries and videos.
- End of Shift Podcast: POCUS in the ED – In Probes We Trust – Member Podcast. Mar 23, 2021
- Where’s POCUS on the BC EM Network Site? – Member discussion by Tracy Morton. Mar 7, 2021
- CPoCUS Ultrasound protection and disinfection protocols – Blog Post by Chuck Wurster. Mar 30, 2020
Are we missing key POCUS resources? Please comment below with your suggestions!
Add public comment…