The EM Network is going on a roadshow!
Invite us to your ED so we can hear from YOU how the EM Network can support emergency care in your area.
Site Visit Goals
- Build relationships with emergency nurses and physician members.
- Listen, understand, and amplify the voices of EM practitioners.
- Share our latest activities and discuss how you can get involved
- Use your feedback to better inform the growth of the EM Network.
What to Expect
Before a Visit
- Message us to let us know you’re interested in a site visit! Email email@example.com
- An EM Network Administrative Lead will reach out to you to start the planning. We’ll ask for your help in securing a meeting space and spreading the word to your colleagues to join. We will bring lunch!.
During a Visit
- We’ll get to know each other and have lunch. We’ll give a brief overview of EM Network activities and goals, and learn more about emergency care at your site and how we can work together to improve care. (Approximately one hour).
After a Visit
- We follow up with resources and connections to support you.
Add public comment…