EM Bloggers Wanted!
The EM Network is seeking one or more bloggers to share clinical and lifestyle blog posts designed to get readers talking. This is an opportunity to exercise your voice and connect with fellow practitioners.
The bloggers can choose to write on a variety of subjects, including clinical, technology, and lifestyle topics related to emergency medicine and its practitioners.
The blog posts will be publicly accessible and bloggers will have creative freedom in the style/format of the blog posts (example: interviews, narrative/storytelling, unpacking EM cases, or a combination of styles).
- Rural BC EM practitioners
- BC EM residents
- Any BC EM practitioner who is passionate about emergency medicine and connecting with their peers.
The EM Network will pay $100 per monthly blog post.
Number of openings
- Write one blog post per month highlighting notable FOAM or lifestyle content in EM and why it is important for BC emergency physicians.
- Prompts readers’ thoughts and encourage discussions.
- Monitor responses to posts on bcemn.ca and provide a quick response to questions and comments.
- Promote the blog to your community via social media, direct email, and/or other channels.
- Inviting other guest bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the website.
EM Network staff will help edit, publish, and promote the blog posts on bcmen.ca, in the BC EM Network newsletters, and on its social media channels.
Please email Carolyn at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a sample of your writing. The application closing date is extended to January 10th.