Rural POCUS Rounds for Shock: Heart & Lung
Join Dr. Virginia Robinson on Friday August 19, 2022 (12:00pm – 1:30pm) for a talk on Heart and Lung Ultrasound for Shock.
- Overview of RUSH protocol for shock
- Learn how to perform and interpret trans thoracic views of the heart in relation to shock
- Learn how to perform and interpret lung views in relation to shock
- Review cases where POCUS can increase diagnostic certainty as to the cause of shock and reduce harm
- Tips and tricks on how to move quickly and avoid pitfalls
This project was developed and is operated by the UBC Faculty of Medicine’s Division of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in partnership with the Rural Coordination Centre of BC. Funding for the Rural POCUS Rounds was provided by the Joint Standing Committee on Rural Issues, a joint committee of the Doctors of BC and BC Ministry of Health.