CME on the Run! Internal Medicine
Sept. 16, 2022 | Internal Medicine | 1 – 5 p.m. PDT
- Diagnosing Parkinson’s Disease and Parkinson’s Disease-like Illnesses
- Lipid Guidelines in 2022
- Advances in the Management of Stroke and TIA
- Abnormal Heart Rhythms — Focus on Atrial Fibrillation
- Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- ALT-AST-ALP-GGT: Approach to Elevated LFTs
- A Primary Care Approach to CKD Management
- Insulin 101 for Primary Care
UBC Department of Family Practice and UBC CPD are excited to introduce our next CME on the Run! 2022–2023 award-winning program with incredible speakers and popular topics.
The virtual CME on the Run! 2022–2023 is for health-care professionals who want short and focused sessions to keep updated on the latest evidence and best practices in patient care. Sessions run virtually over six Friday afternoons (Sept. 16, Oct. 21, Dec. 2, Jan. 27, March 3 and May 12) from 1 to 5 p.m. and cover eight talks in 3.5 hours with plenty of time for questions and answers. You can attend in real time or view the recorded content at a time of your choosing.
Register for the full series (21 Mainpro+ credits) or per day (3.5 Mainpro+ credits per day).