Caring for Back and Neck Pain Arising from Soft Tissue Injuries
With the imminent change in weather, the season of snow, black ice, and hazardous road conditions is just around the corner. Learn how to effectively promote recovery and prevent persistent back and neck pain post-motor vehicle accident. This one-hour self-paced online course explores best practices in care using a team approach and outlines the important roles of providers in supporting patients through their journey.
Complete online at your own pace (Self-paced)
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify risk factors for the development of persistent back and neck pain.
- Describe approaches in acute neck and back injuries that promote recovery and prevent persistent back and neck pain.
- Describe best practices to support patients who are having challenges following an appropriate management pathway.
- Apply resources to promote recovery of persistent back and neck pain.
- Define roles and responsibilities of health care providers along the continuum of care for patients with persistent back and neck pain.