BC Rural Health Conference 2021
British Columbia Rural Health Conference
May 29-30, 2021
RCCbc and the RHC Planning Committee are pleased to present a dynamic and interactive virtual program that includes rurally-relevant plenaries and breakout sessions, plus options for small-group workshops. More than 25 clinical and practice-oriented topics will be covered, based on what YOU want to learn about!
Just some of the featured lecture topics include:
- LIFEHACK-ER: Unique Bedside Tips and Tricks for ER and Primary Care
- Hitting Chronic Pain Where It Hurts: New treatments against an old foe
- Getting Practical about Practice Guidelines
- Trauma Assessment in the Rural Setting
- The Cold Hard Facts on Hypothermia
- How to Triage and Manage Ocular Emergencies
- Preparation for Adverse Patient Events using a CBT Approach
- Basic & Advanced ECG Reviews
- Making Your Workdays Easier: Using Pathways Tools
- And MUCH more!
- Rural Airway Management in the Time of COVID
- PICC Like a Pro
- Basic Suturing Techniques
The program will also include dedicated open spaces and opportunities to virtually meet-up with colleagues over coffee. And keeping in line with the official virtual dress-code of comfy clothes, we’ll be sprinkling in plenty of movement and wellness breaks into the program, plus a fun, interactive, and family-friendly Saturday night Magic Extravaganza Show!
We truly look forward to having you join us in May.