Ultrasound of Pulmonary Edema
How to do a Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS) to assess for pulmonary edema (Source: EM:RAP productions, Presenter: Jacob Avila of 5minsono.com).
Want to get Involved?
The BC Emergency Medicine Network relies on your expertise to keep the clinical resources relevant, accessible, and easy-to-use. The more members participate, the more successful the Network. Here are some ways to contribute…
- Rate, comment on and share the resources you view
- Submit clinical questions you would like answered
- Send us tools or resources to share with other members
- Author a Point-of-care Emergency Clinical Summary
- Be a local champion for the Network