Ears, Eyes, Nose, and Throat
Slit Lamp Exam
Part 3 of the ALIEM Series on ED Eye Exam. (Source: ALiEM)
The Slit Lamp is a mysterious beast to those unfamiliar, but once you have a bit of experience it is easy to use and extraordinarily useful.
Want to get Involved?
The BC Emergency Medicine Network relies on your expertise to keep the clinical resources relevant, accessible, and easy-to-use. The more members participate, the more successful the Network. Here are some ways to contribute…
- Rate and comment on the resources you view
- Share the resources with colleagues
- Submit clinical questions you would like answered
- Send us tools or resources to share with other members
- Help author a Point-of-care Emergency Clinical Summary
- Be a local champion for the Network