Bougie Assisted Crike (Source: UBC CPD)
Critical Care / Resuscitation, Respiratory
Cricothyroidotomy Overview – Bougie Assisted
This is a sampling from the Simulation Assisted Emergency Medicine Procedures (SEMP) course. For more like this, please visit the SEMP course website.
Want to get Involved?
The BC Emergency Medicine Network relies on your expertise to keep the clinical resources relevant, accessible, and easy-to-use. The more members participate, the more successful the Network. Here are some ways to contribute…
- Rate, comment on and share the resources you view
- Submit clinical questions you would like answered
- Send us tools or resources to share with other members
- Author a Point-of-care Emergency Clinical Summary
- Be a local champion for the Network