Blog Watcher Wanted!
Seeking a Blog Watcher to share content with EM Network community
Do you follow the latest EM blogs? Do you speak the language of FOAM, LITFL, EMCrit, MedEd? The EM Network is seeking a ‘Blog Watcher’ to share the latest, notable FOAM content with the BC Emergency Medicine Network community.
The ideal candidate is creative, adaptable, analytical with great writing skills and a unique voice. You have an opinion and are not afraid to share it.
The EM Network will pay your EM:RAP or equivalent subscription/CPD activity for the year ($600) and your monthly cellphone bill (up to $100/mo).
- Keep on top of the latest blogs in EM.
- Write at least one blog post per month that highlights notable FOAM content in EM and why it is important for BC emergency physicians.
- Promote the blog to your own network via social media, direct email, and other channels.
- Monitor responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms.
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the website.
EM Network staff will help edit, publish, and promote the blog posts through EM Network website and its various social media channels.
Send us a few paragraphs, a post on your own public social media page of choice, a brief video or audio clip, or a message on another media of your choice to express your interest. Email: Sharla@bcemergencynetwork.ca